Swiss Apple stem cells
An endangered Swiss Apple variety, that was well-known for its excellent storability and thus its longevity potential. It was the first plant stem cell on the market whose effect was evaluated on human skin stem cells.
Clinical studies show:
- It helps stem cells to maintain their characteristics.
- It helps to maintain capacity to build new tissue.
- Delays ageing and has an anti-wrinkle effect.
- Protects against premature ageing.
- PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica.
- Prevent chronological ageing.
- Anti-oxidant and protection for cell longevity.
- Delays senescence.
- Delays ageing of hair follicles.
- Clinically tested on eye contour area.