Delentica is based on sulphoraphane from cress sprouts. It is an anti-oxidant and a natural inhibitor of the tyrosine kinase. Effects are visible after ONE month.
Clinical studies showed that Delentica:
- Inhibits melanin production.
- Inhibits melanin stimulating hormone (MSH).
- Protects against oxidizing components.
- Lightens the skin.
- Depigments age spots selectively.
- Prevents photo-ageing and dark spots.
Delentica Targeted Lightening
Delentica works on the pigments of hyper pigmented area. Delentica can therefore be applied all over the face in contrast to classical whitening actives which have to be applied only to the spots.