The upper cells of the stratum corneum are continuously shed from the skin surface through a process called desquamation. With age, this process becomes slow and irregular leading to a reduced skin barrier and to dry, rough and dull skin.
Pepride P3 is a biologically active tri-peptide which reactivates the natural desquamation process of the skin. It restores the desquamation process as it occurs in young skin.
Peptide P3 spcifically breaks the bonds between dead cells at the surface of the skin:
- Speeds up cell renewal for a fresher and more vibrant skin.
- Hydrates the skin intensely.
- Refines skin texture and reduces wrinkle depth.
- For a more uniform skin that reflects light with new radiance.
- Clinically tested on eye contour area.